LAKELAND COVERALL TOMTEX TYPE 3-4
· Lakeland TomTex coverall featuring a HDPE film co-extruded with spunbond PP.
· Extremely lightweight, soft and flexible 63gsm fabric - pale green.
· Low noise level for improved comfort and safety.
· Cost effective Type 3 & 4 chemical protection.
· Improved Super-B style coverall: superior fit, wearability and durability.
· Inset sleeves and diamond crotch gusset results in best fitting garment on the market.
· New design three piece hood with tapered centre piece for superior face and respirator mask fit.
· New higher neck and zip flaps for improved face / neck protection.
· Stitched and taped seams with double zip and storm flap front fastening for safe and secure protection.
Application: Lightweight coverall for Type 3 & 4 protection for agricultural & industrial spray cleaning
Free Delivery On Orders Over $150