LAKELAND COVERALL MICROMAX TS TYPE 4-5-6 TYVEK STYLE
· Lakeland MicroMax TS coverall featuring a microporous film laminated fabric - white with orange seams.
· Similar to MicroMax NS but with additional taped seams for protetction against heavier type 4 liquid sprays.
· Soft and flexible high quality material that offers excellent combination of protection and comfort.
· High moisture vapour transmission rate allows escape of vapour to maintain comfort.
· Lakeland ‘Super B’ ergonomic styling optimises fit, durability and freedom of movement.
· Three piece hood for rounder head shape and greater comfort.
· Inset sleeves - torso shaped to body to maximise freedom of movement and negate the need for thumb loops.
· Two piece crotch gusset enhances freedom of movement and reduced crotch splitting.
· Type 4, 5 & 6 protection with stitched and taped seams.
· Anti-static in accordance with EN1149-5.
· Fabric passes the testing requirements of EN 14126 for infectious agent/biological hazard protection. Suitable for
many medical, pharmaceutical and biological atlications.
Application: Coverall for Type 4, 5 & 6 protection against hazardous dusts and heavy liquid sprays
Free Delivery On Orders Over $150