LAKELAND COVERALL COOL SUIT MAX BREATHABLE TYPE 5-6
· Lakeland MicroMax NS Cool Suit MAX coverall featuring a microporous film laminated fabric - white/blue.
· Excellent barrier against light splashes, sprays and hazardous dusts.
· Breathable back, legs and hood.
· Soft and flexible high quality material that offers an excellent combination of protection and comfort.
· Breathable SafeGard GP rear panel offers air permeability of 43cubic feet per minute for wearer comfort.
· Lakeland ‘Super B’ ergonomic styling optimises fit, durability and freedom of movement.
· Three piece hood for superior shape and greater comfort.
· Inset sleeves - torso shaped to body to maximise freedom of movement and negate the need for thumb loops.
· Two piece crotch gusset enhances freedom of movement and reduced crotch splitting.
· Seams are exterior stitched and bound with coated fabric to improve strength and particle filtration.
· Type 5 & 6 protection.
· Anti-static in accordance with EN1149-5.
· Fabric passes the testing requirements of EN 14126 for infectious agent/biological hazard protection. Note: Sealed
seam coveralls are recommended for these applications.
Application: Coverall for Type 5 & 6 protection against light splashes, sprays and hazardous dusts
Free Delivery On Orders Over $150