LAKELAND COVERALL CHEMMAX2 TYPE 3-4 CHEMICAL DISPOSABLE
· ChemMax 2 coverall featuring Lakeland proprietarychemical barrier film laminated to spunbond PE substrate.
· Extremely soft and flexible 135gsm fabric - white with grey seams.
· Low noise level for improved comfort and safety.
· Low price compared to other coveralls offering similar protection.
· Permeation testing acheives similar or better results on 66% of100 chemicals tested compared to more expensive
· Cushioned double-layer knee pads for increased comfort and safety.
· Improved Super-B style coverall: superior fit, wearability and durability.
· Three piece hood, inset sleeves and diamond crotch gusset results in best fitting garment on the market.
· New design three piece hood with tapered centre piece for superior face and respirator mask fit.
· New higher neck and zip flaps for improved face / neck protection.
· Stitched and taped seams with double zip and storm flap front fastening for safe and secure protection.
· Type 3, 4, 5 & 6 protection - cost effective Type 3 & 4 chemical protection.
· Anti-static in accordance with EN1149-5.
· Infectious Agent Barrier - passes at highest classes in all four EN14126 bio-hazard tests.
Application: Soft and flexible coverall for Type 3 & 4 protection against a wide range of chemicals
Free Delivery On Orders Over $150